Wróć   Home4All > Foreign Language Speakers > English

Odpowiedź

Narzędzia wątku
stare 22-10-2006, 17:34   #1
sis
konto nieaktywne

Domyślnie Polish girls - what a catch :)

Found it on the internet:

http://www.polish-translators.net/polishwomen.html

and in Polish:
http://www.polish-translators.net/kobiety.html
sis offline   Odpisz cytując cytuj zaznaczone
stare 24-10-2006, 23:26   #2
Hainaut
Seniorra Moderatorra :D

Hainaut awatar(ów)

Kraj partnera: Belgia
Domyślnie

Ok, let's try in English. Well, well, my husband still cannot believe Polish women can cook so well
I hate cooking!
But he loves me anyway :>
stare 24-10-2006, 23:54   #3
Magi
Muñeca Brava :)

Magi awatar(ów)

Kraj partnera: El Salvador/Polska :D
Domyślnie

actually, I have a friend from Portugal (married to a Polish girl, naturally) who has believed all his life that he would only marry a Polish woman so, he kept dating Polish girls until he found the one

just how persistant can you be? is that already certifiable? :lol:

Magi offline   Odpisz cytując cytuj zaznaczone
stare 25-10-2006, 01:24   #4
Bibster
sholendŻONA

Bibster awatar(ów)

Kraj partnera: Holandia
Domyślnie

my boyfriend had read article once i sent him link and... and straight away he started to compare that ideal woman to me. As a result he discovered that it's supposed to be my description, although i don't really believe that. I'm not perfect, i'm definitely far from that

Bibster offline   Odpisz cytując cytuj zaznaczone
stare 25-10-2006, 02:14   #5
beek
karmicielka trolli :D

beek awatar(ów)

Domyślnie

Cytat:
Napisał hainaut
Ok, let's try in English. Well, well, my husband still cannot believe Polish women can cook so well
I hate cooking!
But he loves me anyway :>
Mine believes......
I love cooking

beek offline   Odpisz cytując cytuj zaznaczone
stare 25-10-2006, 20:15   #6
wsciekle_gacie
konto nieaktywne

Domyślnie

what do u think bout this project http://www.annakrenz.net/polishwife/menu.html :-k
wsciekle_gacie offline   Odpisz cytując cytuj zaznaczone
stare 27-10-2006, 12:38   #7
Leela
Gość

Domyślnie

Cytat:
Napisał sis-x
http://www.polish-translators.net/polishwomen.html
this one is really good i'm sending link to my husband
i'm not sure about this one....

Warn: (0%)

Odpisz cytując cytuj zaznaczone
stare 27-10-2006, 14:56   #8
kiwigirl

kiwigirl awatar(ów)

Kraj partnera: Nowa Zelandia
Domyślnie

Cytat:
Pierogi, golabki, barszcz, bigos, paczki, sernik are not the only delicacies they are able to prepare.
yeaaaaaah... gołąbki barszcz and bigos - yes. can do. But ..... pączki ?????????

Cytat:
What is even more important - Polish wives can find pleasure in preparing meals for their husbands
hmmmmm , I would put it that way :

What is even more important - Polish wives find pleasure in their husbands preparing meals for them \:d/

[ Dodano: Pią 27 Paź, 2006 13:18 ]
my "freshly gained" brother-in-law All, who came from NZ to Poland for the very first time for our wedding (as he was a best man), could not believe how many beautiful and well dressed ladies there were on the streets.

his mouth stayed wide open since the beginning to the very end of his trip, and needed a bucket of cold water during our wedding party - where he couldn't decide which one to go for...

Then we went to Krakow for a couple of days and there he really played silly boy. We stopped for a little while to sit on the grass in front of Wawel castle, sun was shining, it was nice and warm... We spent whole morning sightseeing so a break for our legs was essential. My husband dozed off on the grass, I was sunbathing (well, sort of) until I realised what my brother-in-law is doing... that was better than watching tv !

The cycling path along the river (we were sitting just 10m from it) was very busy that day. Lots of girls biking or rollerskating. dressed really normal. jeans plus sporty looking tops. Or cycling shorts (ok, yes, lycra ones), sometimes with those short tops that uncover your belly button... UPS ! All was sitting there GAZING at the girls, eyes wide open :niewierzy: , MOUTH WIDE OPEN , following the girls passing in front of him as you follow the ball when watching table tennins match :smt069 I was trully expecting saliva to drop down from his mouth

And they were just normal girls. not models, not extra slim sporty ones (ok a couple maybe were) but just normal girls !! he did the same when we sat in one of the beer gardens on the main square. We appreciated the sun, cold beer, street players and the "no more stress" after wedding feeling, while he was repeating one sentence on and on and on "Have you seen that ONE ??"
kiwigirl offline

stare 27-10-2006, 15:25   #9
Hainaut
Seniorra Moderatorra :D

Hainaut awatar(ów)

Domyślnie

Cytat:
Napisał kiwigirl
What is even more important - Polish wives find pleasure in their husbands preparing meals for them
O YES!!!!!! I do find a pleasure!

stare 27-10-2006, 15:38   #10
Magi
Muñeca Brava :)

Magi awatar(ów)

Kraj partnera: El Salvador/Polska :D
Domyślnie

OMG, Kiwi, this is just as if you were talking about one of the guys I work with. He's an American, used to have a Polish girlfriend (a really nice girl btw, but very young and I think a little naive...). Unfortunately, their relationship only lasted as long as they were apart, living on separate continents. As soon as he came to Poland, he started... well, let's say, enjoying himself, with other girls. first there were "innocent" flirts, but they didn't stay that innocent for long...

this is actually a little sad and I honestly feel for the girl. but that guy said he'd never seen so many beautiful, sexy girls and he just couldn't be with one only...

it's a different story with my husband. it is really, really hard to get him to say that a girl is pretty, regardless the country she comes from. even I am more eager to admit that a girl is beautiful! sometimes I wonder, whether he honestly only has eyes for me or his expectations are really that high

Magi offline

Odpowiedź

Narzędzia wątku

Zasady umieszczania postów