Wróć   Home4All > Foreign Language Speakers > English

Odpowiedź

Narzędzia wątku
stare 10-01-2007, 21:54   #16
sis
konto nieaktywne

Domyślnie

Deepaczku, my Indian neighbor lady uses vinegar with the "european milk" instead of lime juice. And based on my own experience - you need to buy "fat milk" i.e. 3% (you guys have REAL milk in India, we have just UHT milk
sis offline   Odpisz cytując cytuj zaznaczone
stare 11-01-2007, 09:44   #17
deepaczku
Gość

Domyślnie

I made Indian cheese in Poland for my friends ... with 3.2% milk .. and I used lime Juice because it maintain a level of sweetness in the cheese .. with 3% 2 Litre milk you can make around 300 gms of cheese. Try it, I'm sure it'll come out to be prefect.

Warn: (0%)

Odpisz cytując cytuj zaznaczone
stare 01-03-2007, 04:40   #18
syswia
Gość

Domyślnie Hi guys!

I cook Indian quite often. My hubby and I love Indian cuisine. I cook Northern way, rarely using rasins, nuts and coconut milk for savoury dishes.
I guess my favourite is matar paneer and my husband's ... no surprise: butter chicken

stare 01-03-2007, 04:46   #19
syswia
Gość

Domyślnie paneer

Cytat:
Napisał sis
Deepaczku, my Indian neighbor lady uses vinegar with the "european milk" instead of lime juice. And based on my own experience - you need to buy "fat milk" i.e. 3% (you guys have REAL milk in India, we have just UHT milk
I use vinegar too and I dont find paneer less sweet. Recently I got lazy (I get home from work too late to start from scratch...) and use ricotta cheese from Italian deli. I buy the less moist one, which can be cut in cubes and slightly grill them in the oven. Then I use half for one dinner and freeze the rest (the package weighs 645g).

Odpowiedź

Narzędzia wątku

Zasady umieszczania postów