stare 23-07-2009, 11:50   #10
Magi
Muñeca Brava :)

Magi awatar(ów)

Kraj partnera: El Salvador/Polska :D
Domyślnie Odp: Joel Osteen on God's Food Laws

Cytat:
Napisał aishah123 Zobacz post
I know, this is only a forum, which we could not recognize somebody's emotions within 100%.
true but when you use words such as "bullshit", that kind of sounds aggressive - because, believe it or not, it is a bad word. rubbish is not a bad word, it is used in normal, everyday language, as I'm sure you know. "bullshit" is offensive, and it doesn't matter whether you consider it that way or not, it just is, it's a fact. it is even beeped out when somebody uses it on telly.
Cytat:
i'm intrested about food, and health very much, so when i found this link i just posted here, its not about religion, its about knowledge.
that's great and I'm glad you decide to share stuff like that when you find it - all we are asking is that you put a proper comment so that we don't get the wrong idea.
Cytat:
Do you know anything about that pork meat can make a harm and it's very unhealthy for human?
well, I've heard about it. I've also heard that about a lot of other things, to be honest. anyway, I don't even eat pork so it's not like this concerns me all that much still, I believe that if someone comes out and says all that Joel Osteen said about pork meat, he should at least give some reference, a source of scientific investigation of some sort. that would make it all more credible.

Magi offline   Odpisz cytując cytuj zaznaczone