Wyświetl pojedyńczy post
stare 23-07-2009, 10:49   #8
Magi
Muñeca Brava :)

Magi awatar(ów)

Kraj partnera: El Salvador/Polska :D
Domyślnie Odp: Joel Osteen on God's Food Laws

hey, no need to get so defensive - nobody said the man was talking rubbish (btw, bullshit is considered an offensive word, maybe you are not aware of that) - we only pointed out that it is better to advise, when you post a link, what can be found there. here, for instance, it would be good to know that it is a renowned tele-evangelist, but he is talking about stuff of a much wider scope - in this case, the relation between some of the foods we eat and our health. that would do. people that are interested would see it, people that are not, would skip it. it's as simple as that.

I, for one, have no idea, whether he is right or wrong, as he gave no scientific proof of what he was saying, but I do believe this may be interesting for some. I just don't appreciate coming across a tele-preacher all of the sudden, as I don't really trust them, so it would be good to know that this particular one might actually have something to say, so that I don't switch it off before watching the whole thing, thinking it is something it is not.

Magi offline   Odpisz cytując cytuj zaznaczone