Wyświetl pojedyńczy post
stare 13-12-2007, 14:20   #10
kiwigirl

kiwigirl awatar(ów)

Kraj partnera: Nowa Zelandia
Domyślnie

Cytat:
Napisał Jelonek
But its not only Poland that treats visitors like that. I went to a boarding school in Wales before Poland was part of EU.
just about to say the same !!! well not boarding school but language courses, but the rest is a match.

being 16-18 and later travelling as a leader with kids of the ages within 10-17 years of age bracket I many times had to go through the same if not more humiliating streams of questions on UK boarder. having all documents and return tickets, we were still treated like potential candidates to stay in UK forever or terrorists.

come on, how about questins (I remind - towards a kid!!)
wher your parents work?
how much they earn?
(when told - if told) so hoecome they an pay for such course?
are you sure they don't do any dirty business ? ( :smt076 )

few years later, i'm an adult, student, I travelled to UK regularly - visiting M then my boyfriend, later fiance, every month, sometimes for a weekend, sometimes for a week, always coming back, always having return ticket on normal airlines costing usually about 200 GBP
questins like:
for how long you are planning to stay ?( they are already holding my ticket in their hand, it clearly states that I'm flying back three days later) when told - are you sure ??? (what the fuck is it ???)

are you not planning to marry your fiancee (of course I'am you idiot ! but not this weekend !!!)

is your fiance polish ? (no, he's a Kiwi)
so why is he in UK and not in new Zelaand ?

once I was told (even though at that time I clearly answered that no, we are not planning to get married sooner than in a few years) that I should be aware that to came here to marry I should apply for "partners visa" (bullshit, I can arrive on tourist one, get married and then apply for residence !) and if I am lying now to them, they will find me and deport !!! then I got some rather strange stamp in my passport, with some "serial number" written into it, and onto my arrival card, and enterred into computer... what the fuck it was I have no idea, but my first words to M on arrivals were : "next 10 visits it's you coming to Poland, not me here!"

we (myself as kids I travelled with) were kept on "waiting chairs" for long many times, while the officers debated (over what ??)

and you know what ???

9 times out of 10 I had such "interrogations" done by some guys/ladies with darker skin - pakistanies, indians, once by black guy, whose accents were so f*%$@g strong, that I could hardly reckognise English in it !!!

no comments on THAT !

[ Dodano: Czw 13 Gru, 2007 13:27 ]
Cytat:
Napisał Jelonek
-OK, I dont believe this letter is real. Can you give me the number for the school.
-Yes, if you give me the letter back I will read it out for you from the top of the page.
had exactly same thing !!! I just pointed to the top of a leetter with my finger.

IDIOTS !!!

Cytat:
Napisał aishah123
but u said u had to apply for visa at the airport, so i can understand they need to make interview.
well, WE were travelling within that "no visa boarding crossing" or however it's called. I mean we didn't really need visas, all you were getting was a stamp of a one time entre/leave permission...
Cytat:
Napisał aishah123
what about people who got already some residence cards? Why they doing like this?
never ever M was asked any "additional questions" since he presents his passport + card on the boarder. often he doesn't get asked ANY questions. it takes bit longer as they have to read through what card says and find the stamp (yes, he always gets a stamp on boarder when I don't )